Enter H3 Title
- To analyze and identify the contribution of Tamil culture to the mosaic of Indian Culture
- To reconstruct and revive the scientific thoughts, intellectual achievements and the outstanding industrial knowledge of the ancient Tamils for the use of the contemporary society.
- To study the grammatical and linguistic theories of Tamil language. To study the structure of Tamil language and the potentiality of Tamil Language. To create modern methods for language teaching.
- To translate rare books of Tamil into other languages and vise versa. To preserve and publish Tamil inscriptions, palm-leaf manuscripts, rare-paper manuscripts and rare books.
- To publish encyclopedias related to literature, grammar, science and technical glossary and Philosophy in Tamil.
- To recover and publish the lost cultural components of Tamil and the historical monuments through systematic research.
- To facilitate research on the cultural impacts of the Tamil Diaspora and the foreign relations of Tamizhakam.
The mission of the University is to further the advancement of high level learning and research on Tamil language, literature and culture. The focus is not just on existence, but on excellence in all fields of knowledge for the benefit of the society.
- Tamil Music
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Tamil Music,
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS),
- Business Administration
- Environmental Science
PG Diploma Courses
- Computer Applications
- Visual Communication.
Dance and Music
- Bharata Natyam teacher training
- Music teacher training
- Bharata Natyam
- Instrumental Music (Mridangam and TaIvil)
- Instrumental Music (Veenai, Violin, Pullaankuzhal/flute and Nathaswaram)
- Yoga teacher training
- Herbal Science
- Herbal Science and Beautician
- Temple Priesthood,
- Self Help Group Management
- Public Speaking
COST OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- For MBA Courses Rs. 300/-
- Other Courses Rs.150/-
The filled Application form should be submitted along with two sets of Attested copies of eligibility certificates (As below mentioned) with attestation by any gazette officer.
- 10th Mark Statement
- +2 Mark Statement / Diploma Certificate
- Degree Certificate.
- Five nos.of passport size photographs to be submitted.
COURSE FEE – Payment Mode:
- Demand Draft
- University Fee should be Paid by Demand Draft from bank** in favour of “The Director, DDE, Tamil University“ payable at Thanjavur.
- Institute Fee should be Paid by Demand Draft from bank ** in favour of “Rajarajan Education and Charity Trust” Payable at Chennai.
- In favour of “ Rajarajan Education and Charity Trust”
- Debit Card & Credit Card
- Account Transfer
APPLICATION FORMS & INSTRUCTIONS